Knock Off Inches and Kilos With This Total Body Transformation Program
Are you sick to death of your body?
Are you sick of feeling old, overweight, tired and out of breath, and wishing you could go back to the slimmer, sexier and sleeker version of your younger self?
Now you can with my 12-week Link2Fitness Online Coaching Program.
This results-based fitness coaching will help you to move, eat and feel better. Not only that, it will transform you into an entirely new person. In fact, here’s why signing up might be one of the best decisions you will ever make.
Hi, My name is Kennedy Magana and I’m a personal trainer from Kenya with over a decade of fitness coaching experience. In my day to day life I help busy men and women to transform their bodies and lose weight, as well as become more muscular and the healthiest they’ve ever been.
Over the years I’ve studied the implemented the latest cutting-edge training and nutrition strategies. I’ve invested countless hours sharpening and my training and coaching skills, and this has enabled me to work with clients from dozens of different background and challenges.
With my coaching and guidance, they have developed strong and fit bodies lost weight and developed a new lease on life. But why does personal training work so well? The reason why is simple:
When you have someone to be accountable to, you’re almost 100% guaranteed to do what has to be done…when it has to be done. Accountability is one of the most important success factors. It affects almost every area of our lives.
If you’re not accountable (to yourself or anyone else) then it’s going to be very difficult to achieve anything. And even if you do achieve success, your results will be weak.
The problem is that there are only so many hours in the day. It’s impossible to work with all of the people who want to hire me for personal training. To overcome this problem I condensed all my experience and expertise to come up with an online coaching program.
By taking things online, I can work with hundreds of people, and offer them the same kind of coaching I give my in-person clients.
So What Is Online Coaching?
One of the biggest reasons why some of my clients are unable to take control of their lives is because they simply do not have the time. These are high powered men and women who struggle to get to the gym.
Online coaching solves this problem. It’s a new and exciting way I use to offer life-changing fitness training.
What’s great about this type of coaching is that you can use it wherever you are without any restrictions.
I’ve designed an online coaching program which will transform your body and your life. It will keep you on your toes, and guide you towards your goals in a step by step manner.
It offers convenience, responsiveness, flexibility and affordability.
With this program, I can empower my clients with greater accountability and support than I ever could in person. In addition to this, by leveraging the power of the internet and cutting out the expense of going to the gym, I’m able to offer you more for your hard-earned money.
And with online tools, I can work with clients even if they are hundreds of thousands of miles away. All of this combined means that my online clients get SO much more from me than they ever could in person.
What’s really great about this program is that it fits your needs directly. With online training, you’re no longer limited by the rules of the gym, scheduling necessities or financial obligations.
Forget about following draconian rules and paying exorbitant gym fees, having to force your way into a crowded gym and fighting other people for equipment or carving time out of your busy schedule.
You can train any time you want, in the total comfort and privacy of your own home. In fact, throw the word, “Training” out of the window. Instead, think of me as your personal coach who will be there for you whenever you need me.
Your ultimate goal should be lasting permanent change.
When I coach people in real life, clients usually achieve their best results after dedicating at least six months to training. Yes, you can do it faster, but quick fixes are never a solution.
For example, you can lose weight through crash diets but will gain it all back the moment you get off the diet.
Your goals should be bigger. I want you to change your health and body for good. To do this you have to think long term, and dedicate between 6-12 months or even more, depending on where you’re starting at.
This is possible with online coaching. What’s more, it’s easy.
You see, online training is so much better.
- You can work out whenever you want, following your own schedule. This allows you to squeeze in workouts when you have spare time, instead of having to make time to go to the gym.
- Increased communication: Being online means the lines of communications are always open. You get even more attention from your trainer. They are always in touch and you can message them any time to ask questions and receive motivation or encouragement.
- You get greater access to your coach than you would when training in person. Online coaching utilizes tools to provide you with constant support. It fits your lifestyle and guarantees amazing results.
- Online coaching gives you freedom of thought. You get faster and better results because you’re taught to be independent as opposed to the hand-holding that happens during in-person training.
The bottom line is that online training can help you achieve your fitness goals in record time.
Imagine being able to hit every fitness target you’ve ever dreamt of while taking control of your nutrition and building a lean and strong body for life? What would it be like to finally fit into that dress or those old jeans without sucking in your stomach?
Best of all, imagine the impact it would have on your friends and family if you were able to finally transform your body…imagine the compliments and praise they would give you.
All of this and more is possible with my online coaching program.
This program is the exact same one I’ve used for years to produce outstanding results for my clients. If it works for them it will work for you.
And here’s more good news, this online version is more personalized and goes deep into fitness and nutrition coaching to get you the results needed. And in the highly unlikely event of it not working, then rest assured that you cancel at any time.
I have lost 12 kilos and still working towards my goal to lose 20 kilos.
Kennedy works with the whole person — mentally, emotionally and physically. Because of his efforts, I am stronger and more flexible. I have stopped drinking alcohol and I’m keen on what I eat and control my portions.
Grace Wahome- Business Executive, Nairobi, Kenya.
Ken’s HIIT training is hardcore to the extreme but the gains are there to see in no time. It’s the most punishing but rewarding 45 minutes of your life. It is from that that I achieved never-before-experienced fat loss results.
I firmly believe that an athlete is only as good as his coach
Sohail Bhatti-Accountant, Nairobi Kenya
To make absolutely sure that you’re a good candidate for this program, take a look at the list below.
This lifestyle transformation coaching is perfect for you if:
- You have a busy and hectic lifestyle, and don’t have time to go to the gym.
- You’re someone who travels a lot and need to do workouts wherever you are in the world.
- You have dozens of responsibilities and are always juggling work, family and social interactions, but need to stay in shape.
- You have basic experience in training, and want to challenge yourself and take things to the next level.
- You’re sick to death of extreme diets that leave you hungry and fatigued and would like to put your nutrition in order for good.
With that said, this program is not for you if:
- You’re looking for a quick fix solution.
- You love spending time at the gym and wish you could be there all day.
- You’re not truly ready to transform your life or be accountable to someone else.
Here’s what you get when you sign up for my online coaching program.
- A personalized training program that fits your needs and life and is constantly updated to stay abreast of your progress.
- An easy to follow nutrition plan.
- Bi-weekly check-ins and email support to keep you on track and iron out any sticking points you could be facing.
- Daily direct support, coaching and guidance from me through my coaching app to make sure you get the transformation you want.
What I really appreciate about training with Ken is that he accommodates my injuries into the training program. I have had bad knees (diagnosed as chondromalacia patella) and a bad back from an injury I got through my cycling. He adapts the training to strengthen the weak muscles of both my back and knee area.
Judy Lusike-Business Executive, Kenya.
His patience, skill, and understanding are helping me lose weight and has set me on the road to a healthier life. Ken’s enthusiasm is infectious and his training technique inspires confidence and self-belief. He listens to my requirements and amends his training plan accordingly.
Kalpesh Bhudia-Accountant, Nairobi Kenya.
With all this failure is impossible.
But now it’s up to you to take the first step.
The choice is yours.
Do you want to stay the way you are, getting more and more overweight every year, watching your health decline and envying people who are slim and energetic…or do you want to take control of your life and finally transform your health going forward.
It is so easy to get started.
Don’t wait another moment, get started now by clicking the link below. Fill the form and let me know a bit about you and find out if this program is the right fit for you.