Pilates is essential in creating a body that is strong, fully functional, and with a strong foundation in excellent movement patterns. If you have done Pilates before, you’ll agree with me that you started feeling energized and invigorated soon after completing the session. And if you haven’t tried it yet, grab this opportunity and find out what you’ve been missing on.
Benefits of Regular Pilates Training:
- You will increase your flexibility-build a body that can stretch and bend to meet the challenges of everyday life.
- Regardless of your needs and fitness levels, Pilates will perfectly apply to you. The workouts can be customized to meet your individual needs.
- Develop a strong core- your core muscles (deep muscles of the back, abs and hips) are very important for efficient movement patterns. A strong core supports the entire frame of your body.
- Create strength without bulk- Pilates will help you build long and lean muscles. You will build toned muscles that work perfectly as a whole to help you move through life with grace.
- Promotes better posture- Good posture is a reflection of good body alignment. Pilates will train your body to express itself with strength and harmony.
- Pilates trains your body as a whole and not in fragments such as weight training which trains muscles individually. Full body fitness coupled with the mind-body connection makes Pilates into an integrative form of fitness that is unparalleled and unmatched.
- Promotes weight loss – If you practice regularly, it will totally change your body. To lose weight, you have to burn more calories. Combined with aerobic exercise, Pilates becomes an important toning tool in helping you reach your weight loss goals.
A Happy Clients’ Testimonial:
“I have trained with Ken for a while and benefited tremendously from his training.
When I started I struggled a lot with flexibility and movement but in a short, while I was able to stretch, move and breath very easily.
He is very patient and focused on each participant and ensures that everyone is making the right moves. He concentrates and encourages the participants who are weak and ensures they progress to their expectations.
I would recommend Ken’s class to everyone who cares about their fitness and general well being.
Thank you, Ken, for transforming my fitness”. ~ Muthoni Wanyeki, Nairobi.
If you’re new to Pilates, it’s important to start training with a Pilates Coach. The teacher will give you proper instruction and grounding in the basics of Pilates training. Whether you’re on your own or in a small group, you can reap the amazing benefits that Pilates has to offer.
Have been suffering from constant low back pain? Do you feel you’ve tried everything and nothing seems to work?
Talk to us by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org