If don’t like working out on your own and prefer the energy and passion of teaming up with others in the journey to your goals, then this style of training will perfectly suit you.
With small group training, you will join other people (maximum of 8), meet your coach who will set up a plan for you. Take part in regular assessments, and follow a personalized program to help you achieve your unique goals.
Benefits of Small Group Training
This is what you get when you take part in small group training :
- Your trainer will tell you what to do and how to do it removing all forms of guesswork.
- Enjoy the attention of a private session but pay a fraction of the cost of a one-on-one session.
- You will get motivation both from the coach and the other group members and you’ll also hold each other accountable.
- Working out in a group is fun as opposed to going to the gym on your own.
- Use a program that’s customized to suit your needs, goals, and limitations.
- You will get faster results because of the competitive nature of group training. In addition, regular tracking by your trainer will ensure better results in the shortest time possible.
If you want to go to the gym and do your own thing, that’s okay. However, you can get the accountability and direction of a fitness professional and share in the energy of a team through small group training. You will have fun, you’ll get results and you’ll change your life.
Are you in a group of 2-6 people, who would like to train together and reach your fitness goals but at a reasonable cost?
Talk to us by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org